We are looking for
As soon as possible
We are HK.SYSTEMS: specialists for holistic, sustainable digitalization projects based on innovative IoT solutions. We enable our
customers to get started with digitalization quickly and effectively. In doing so, we always deliver an individual solution – and
offer the complete package or individual modules depending on requirements: From the development and production of the
IoT devices, including sensors, to the IoT engine and the transfer of data to customer systems. In addition, we develop the front
end and ensure the ongoing operation of the networked solution.
Our vision: Together with our customers, we create a connected world that benefits our society in the long term.
Full-time | As soon as possible | Location: Münster, alternatively: Frankfurt, Buchen, Paderborn, Homeoffice or Hybrid
This is what you can do at HK.SYSTEMS
- With your structural and analytical way of working, you ensure the successful planning and implementation of sustainable IoT customer projects in close cooperation with our team of hardware/software developers.
- As a firmware developer, you design and program embedded systems and interfaces for the connection of hardware components.
- Design and programming of logical sequences for embedded systems
- Connection of various hardware components via UART/SPI/I2C interfaces
- Development of sequence controls for modems
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Detailed coordination of projects with customers
- Preparation and support of manufacturing processes
- Independent planning and implementation of new projects
- Close collaboration with a team of hardware/software developers
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Confident handling and practical experience in the programming language C or C++
- Experience with programming microcontrollers
- Understanding of possible interactions between software and hardware components
- Knowledge of modems and wireless technologies (NB-IoT, CAT-M1, BLE, LPWAN) is an advantage
- Knowing and living the KISS principle in connection with structural and analytical work
- Willingness for further training
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
You will find with us
- A team of visionary, motivated colleagues who give their best for the success of customers and the company.
- Highly interesting, challenging customer projects that we manage and lead to success.
- A professional environment with flat hierarchies and a harmonious working atmosphere.
- A team of colleagues and friends: We rely on each other and treat each other with respect and appreciation.
- Attractive salary and charming benefits: www.hk.systems/jobs
You can identify with us, our work and our goals?
Are you looking for a place where you can work in a team but where your personal work is also valued?
Then become part of our team now and apply at www.hk.systems/jobs or by email to
If you have any questions in advance, Viktor Griesbrecht will be happy to answer them.
Phone: +49 251 210 885-0 or e-mail:
HK.SYSTEMS GmbH | Siemensstraße 1 | 74722 Buchen